Are you interested in joining a vibrant software technology organization that is expanding and emerging as a leader in the field of data visualization? Look no further…
The CATT Laboratory is the leading transportation information analysis, visualization, and user interface design laboratory in the country. Our products and services are used by thousands of public safety agencies, state and local departments of transportation, public officials, and consultants every day. We provide an integrated product suite of situational awareness tools for emergency managers, and also provide leading edge data analytics products for transportation planners and consultants. These products and services are rapidly changing the way governments do business and make important decisions.
The CATT Lab is looking for energetic, highly motivated individuals to join our team in a variety of roles. If you are interested please check out our full time and student positions below.
Full-time Professional Positions
- IT Systems Administrator
- Data Visualization Software Enginee
- Data Scientist
- Web Developer
- Software & System Developer
- Software Developer – Java
- Software Development Technical Lead
- Big Data Architect
- User Experience Architect
Graduate & Undergraduate Paid Internships
- Computer Science Software Development Interns with experience in Python or Java*
- Computer Science Software Quality Assurance Interns with experience in software testing
- Database Interns with experience in PostgreSQL or Hadoop
- IT Interns with experience in Linux administration or Windows support
- Customer Service Interns—for this position, please see our posting on Careers4Terps. Do not follow the application-by-email instructions below for this position.
Our internships are intended to last one year or longer, and many students work in our lab until they graduate. To apply for an internship, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
*If you are interested in our Software Development internships and are not currently in the UMCP Computer Science curriculum, please include sample code you have written yourself, or links to your personal GitHub or BitBucket account.
Summer positions for non-UMD students
The lab considers students from any university for summer positions. If you would like to be considered for our summer session please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1.